Today I tweaked the colors of the lightmode version of Method Draw (hover to see the subtle before and after)

The colors looked a bit dirty and cold, so I tuned for a bit more gray purity and warmth. With Runge, it took me about an hour to make this tweak, but I could cut it down to almost zero if I put about a month worth of work into it. By now I've verified its usefulness many times, I feel like this will be my next creative endeavor.

Then I refactored the donations page:

I used to have a much simpler version of this page, then I made it more complicated and donations went down substantially. I prodded around without much of a plan, and I'm not satisfied with the results, but I budgeted one afternoon for this, and here is where I got.